- XCF air inflation floatation cell structure as shown in the diagram, is composed of tank, large isolation plate impeller with top and bottom blades, seat stator radial blade, split disc cover, split center tube, connecting tube with air-bleed hole, bearing body, hollow main shaft and the air adjustable valve. Deep groove body with open and closed two structures; the bearing body with seat and hanging type.
- Strong agitation force; simple structure.
- Air spreading well; uniform mixing of slurry and air.
- Less sedimentary of tailings and Low turnaround speed and low power consumption.
- It can be combined with model KYF as a flotation cell set, working as suction cell.
XCF air inflation floatation cell is applied in roughing and scavenging of large and middle scale dressing plant aiming to non-ferrous metal, ferrous metal and nonmetal minerals.