- Large double row self-aligning roller bearing with low friction force is used to replace sliding bearing, which is easy to start and saves 20-30% energy.
- Cylindrical energy saving grid ball mill is lined grooved ring plate which increases the contact surface of ball and ore and strengthens the grinding.
- Large ore outlet and large capacity.
- The mill with diameter below 2.1 meters adopts whole machine frame, which is convenient for civil construction and equipment installation.
- Oil mist lubrication device guarantees the lubrication of all gears.
The main part of cylindrical energy saving grid ball mill is cylinder with small diameter and large length rotating slowly by the transmission device. The material is fed from the cylinder inlet and grinded by the impact of steel ball and ore and self-grinding. Due to the continuously feeding material, the pressure pushes material to the outlet and the grinded material is discharged from the cylinder outlet. In wet grinding, material is taken out; in dry grinding, the material is taken out by air. The grid installed in the outlet of mill is relied for forced discharge. Low pulp surface in cylinder reduces the ore over-grinding, and prevent the steel ball out. Under the same production conditions, production capacity of grid mill is larger than overflow mill’s. Both ends of the cylinder body adopt rolling bearing instead of the sliding bearing, which is more energy-saving.